Our Writing Resources pages include web-based resources on writing resources in higher education.
Writing Links and Information
- Resources at the Writing Instruction Support Program, WWU
Explore this excellent resource for creating writing assignments, responding to writers, evaluating writing, editing, and much more. The Writing Instruction Support (WIS) program provides direct assistance to faculty who are teaching writing courses or who incorporate writing into their courses.
- Writing Center, WWU
The Writing Center assists faculty in supporting student writing by presenting in-class demonstrations, conducting class-specific workshops, or a doing one-on-one writing conferences.
- Purdue Online Writing Lab (Non-Purdue College Level Instructors and Students)
Resource categories include process, rhetoric and logic, different kinds of essay genres, and citation.
- APA (American Psychological Association)
- Quick Reference for APA Citations, Western Libraries, WWU
- APA Formatting and Style Guide, Purdue Online Writing Lab (OWL)
- MLA (Modern Language Association)
- MLA Quick Guide, Wilson Library, WWU
- MLA Formatting and Style Guide, Purdue Online Writing Lab (OWL)
- Chicago Manual of Style