Assessment Workshops - 5/2/14 with special guest, David Goldstein, Ph.D.
ePortfolios for Assessing Individual Students' Learning
ePortfolios for Program Curriculum Assessment
Resources at WWU
- Canvas - Learning Management System
- Career Services
- MySites (Office 365)
- Blog Style
- Website Style
Low Cost Tools
- Website Style
- An E-Portfolio with No Limits - Campus Technology. Discusses the ever-expanding nature of ePortfolios in higher education today, and its impact.
- Effective Practice with E-Portfolios: Supporting 21st Century Learning - JISC - Larger PDF covering many facets of the their use in the university setting.
- Engagement with Electronic Portfolios: Challenges from the Student Perspective - Research article looking into four common themes that are challenging true engagement.
- ePortfolios, Finally! - Campus Technology. The recent past and developing future of the ePortfolio.
- Implementing Electronic Portfolios Through Social Media Platforms: Steps and Student Perceptions - Seattle Pacific University - link to download of research article.
ePortfolios for Assessing Student Learning
- ePortfolio Assignment Guide - Pace University. Examples of six different assignments with a few associated rubrics.
- ePortfolio (Digital Portfolio) Rubric - University of Wisconsin Stout. Generic sample rubric, easily adaptable.
ePortfolios for Curricular/Program Assessment
- Assessing with ePortfolios - University of New South Wales, Australia. Focuses on when ePortfolios are best used, potential benefits and challenges, and strategies.
- Models for Integrating E-Portfolios into a Curriculum or Co-Curriculum - Association of American Colleges and Universities. Seven models for utilizing ePortfolios.
- Using E-portfolios for Program Assessment: Some Considerations - American Society for Engineering Education.